National Custodial Workers Recognition Day is Friday, October 2, 2020. Our positive energizers assembled messages of support and gratitude for the custodians on an electronic bulletin board called a jamboard. Please see the messages below. You can also view the full-size jamboard here.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to see how you can leave your own message of gratitude for the custodians.
Our custodians receive most of their communications via text messages, so the messages of support and gratitude were also turned into a video so they could be shared more easily. Please see below:
In celebration of National Custodial Workers Recognition Day, we’d like to invite you to leave a message of gratitude for our B&F custodians.
To send a message through our Thank You, B&F Custodians! jamboard, click HERE. A jamboard is an electronic bulletin board, where you can write, add pictures and post sticky notes.
- For this effort, we are asking you to post a sticky note with a message of gratitude on one of the “Thank you, B&F Custodians!” jamboard pages. A sticky note example is on each page.
- Add a “sticky note” with a message of care by clicking on the square icon on the left side of your page. A small note will pop up for you to type your message on. Once you have typed your message, hit the enter key for it to post to the jamboard.
- If you want to edit your sticky note, click on it once so it’s highlighted and the three vertical dots appear. Click on the three dots and select edit.
- If you have a specific custodian that you’d like to message, feel free to name them! We’ll make sure they get your message.
- You can scroll through the jamboard pages using the arrows at the top.
- The jamboard will be distributed to the custodians later in the month of October, 2020.
- You can also send a message through email. If you’d rather send a personalized message digitally, please email your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also send a message through the mail. If you’d like to mail a physical card or message, please send your messages to: Tammy Walter, Custodial & Grounds Services, 109 East Madison, Ann Arbor MI 48109-2993
- Please spread the word to your team members so they can get involved too!
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we can help you out!