- View the university’s annual financial reports on the Finance website
- View the university’s endowment profile
Human Capital Report
B&F Employee Engagement Survey Reports
B&F seeks to be the employer of choice for high-performing staff members and teams. One of the ways we work towards that goal is to conduct Employee Engagement Surveys on an annual basis which help us measure our progress in creating a more positive and inclusive work environment. Your candid feedback provides invaluable insight into how we’re doing and where we can improve.
The new, much shorter B&F Employee Engagement Survey released in 2019 replaced the longstanding B&F Employee Satisfaction Survey and focuses on issues that local managers and teams can take action on.
- Browse 2019 Employee Engagement Survey Results
- Browse 2016 Employee Satisfaction Survey Results
- Browse 2014 Employee Satisfaction Survey Results
B&F Customer Satisfaction Survey Reports
Business & Finance (B&F) partners with the University community to provide the technical, financial, physical and human resource infrastructure essential to being one of the greatest public universities in the world. The Customer Satisfaction Survey helps us measure our effectiveness.
- Conflict of Interest/Conflict of Commitment Tutorial
- Conflict of Interest/Conflict of Commitment Training Resources
- Gradual return to work after childbirth and adoption
- B&F Request Form
- B&F Supervisor Information Sheet, including case examples
B&F Vendor Gift Policy – If you receive a holiday gift from a vendor that cannot be returned, please drop it off at one of the locations below. The gift will be delivered to a local charity.
- Shared Services – drop off at front desk
- Wolverine Tower – drop off at Mail Room – G050 WoTo (ground floor)