Business & Finance Policies
On this page:
- Computer Security Incident Response Policy
- Confict of Interest/Conflict of Commitment
- Employee Use of Mobile Communication Technology Equipment
- Gradual Return to Work After Childbirth and Adoption
- Vendor Gifts
- Gradual Return to Work After Childbirth or Adoption: B&F Policy
- Gradual Return to Work After Childbirth or Adoption: B&F Request Form
- B&F Supervisor Information Sheet, including Case Examples
- "Why Supervisor and Managers Should Support Gradual Return to Work"
- "Myths and Facts about Gradual Return to Work"
- Support for Gradual Return to Work: Employee Testimonial
- Research Article: "Health-Related Benefits of a Gradual Return to Work"
by Anjel Vahratian, PhD; U-M Medical School
Vendor Gifts Drop-off Locations
If you receive a holiday gift from a vendor that cannot be returned,
please drop it off at one of the locations below. The gift will be delivered
to a local charity.
- Shared Services - drop off at front desk
- Wolverine Tower - drop off at Mail Room - G050 WoTo (ground floor)
- Administrative Services & Plant - drop off in the Facilities Office of ASB, Room 2017
- Arbor Lakes - Main Reception Desk, Building 3